Dave Snowberg has spent much of his life traveling throughout the world on multi-month bike tours and sea kayak expeditions. He believes it is important to tread lightly while searching out nature photos. For him, this means traveling by human-powered means, because he does not want to pollute the world he seeks to understand.
Dave feels privileged to have:
- Sea kayaked from Seattle to the Bering Sea
- Bike toured solo across western China and Tibet
- Sea kayaked alone down the southern coast of Patagonia in Chile
- Sea kayaked down the Baja peninsula in Mexico
- Sea kayaked alone from Homer to Valdez in Alaska
- Sea kayaked alone from the Mackenzie River to Prudhoe Bay in the Arctic Ocean
- Bike toured alone around Central America
- Bike toured the Great Divide Mountain Bike Route
- Bike toured through Southeast Asia
- Sea kayaked around Baranof Island in Alaska
- Hiked the Hayduke Trail in the American Southwest
Please visit www.outsideforever.com to follow Dave as he travels.